Between 1769 and 1775 under Grand Commander Belderbusch, two buildings were erected in classical style in the continuation of the outer baileys.
On the south side a covered riding hall was erected, viz. the Riding School. Nowadays it serves as a large conference room. The foyer reused several columns that once supported the old truss beams.
Between 1769 and 1775, Grand Commander Caspar Anton von der Heyden named Belderbusch (1766-1784) orders builders to demolish the transept of the forecourt that connects the two outer baileys. Along that axis, two classicist buildings are erected: the Riding School and the Tithe Barn. This opens up the moated castle to the landscape, giving the castle complex its present-day layout.